To ensure your microwave is compatible, please read the heating instruction section on our FAQ's page.
The Shakti Weighted Wrap combines heat therapy and downward pressure on the body to:
• Melt stress away from your neck and shoulders
• Provide targeted heat therapy to tense muscles
• Soothe a sore or cramping tummy
• Help you relax, unwind and feel at ease
• Transform the Shakti experience through the sensation of pressure and heat
• Rest the Weighted Wrap over tense or achy areas and sink into your session faster with calming downward pressure.
• Roll it into a bolster and place it under your Shakti Mat to decrease negative space and shape the spikes to your lower back or legs.
• Heat the Wrap and slide it inside your Shakti Mat for alleviating warmth and deeper muscle relaxation.
• Rest it on achy shoulders, an unhappy tum, or a tight lower back for immediate relief.
• Warm and place on your belly while on the couch for soothing warm pressure.
• Wrap it around your shoulders while standing at your desk for a calming weight that relieves shoulder tension.
Always follow these exact instructions while heating.
• Fold into a square shaped bundle and place on a clean, dry microwave safe plate. Never place your Weighted Wrap directly inside your microwave as contact with residual dirt or oils can result in the fabric burning.
• Heat for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and carefully test temperature on both the inside and outside of Weighted Wrap bundle. If desired temperature has not been reached then flip the wrap and heat for a further 30 seconds. This ensures even heating. Repeat until desired heat is reached but never exceed the maximum heat time in total. Do not overheat.
- Never heat for more than 30 seconds per cycle.
- Never exceed the maximum total heat time of 3 minutes (700-1000W) 4 minutes (0-700W).
• Monitor constantly while heating.
• Take care when removing from the microwave or oven and check it is at a comfortable temperature before use.
• Reheat only from room temperature.
• Do not allow children to heat the Weighted Wrap.
• Never heat in the oven or on the stovetop.
For additional heating information, view the heating instructions sections on our FAQ page.
Gently hand wash your Weighted Wrap in soapy water or spot clean with a damp cloth and liquid laundry detergent. Air dry flat in the shade before storing in a cool, dry place.
To maintain the quality and effectiveness of your Wrap, we recommend you avoid machine washing, wring or tumble drying, ironing as well as harsh detergents.
If you’re still unsure, our customer service team would love to help you on your Shakti journey - contact us.
Our Shakti expert will guide you through easy to follow on your mat classes to help you:
• Unlock all the benefits in less than 2 weeks.
• Experience more relief and relaxation than you would on your own.
• Infuse yoga, meditation and breathwork for a deeper Shakti sensation.
• Learn the mindset to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.