Ongoing self-care without the ongoing price. The Shakti Mat is your one purchase, wellness tool, ready any hour of the day. Endless massages packaged up in one Shakti Mat.
What you need to know
•Unlock decompression and deep relaxation
•Assist circulation to wash away tension
•Reset a restless mind
•Experience deeper sleep
•An ongoing sense of wellbeing
The most common way to Shakti is in bed before sleep. It’s easy to add to your bedtime ritual, whether that’s with a book or your favourite show. Just 20 minutes, lying down, under your blankets is all it takes to get started!
As part of your purchase, you’ll receive a free 5-part Shakti tutorial series to help guide you through your first Shakti sessions.
We’re going to be honest, lying on sharp spikes can be a little intense at first, but your body is going to love you for it.
First, you will experience a prickly discomfort that is tempting to resist. Once you push through, the sensations melt into a tingly warmth, known as the addictive “Shakti burn”. After 20 minutes it’s time for the real reward—the full-body sensation kicks in, tension washes away and you’re ready for deep sleep.
Blissfoam™ Shakti Mats are only available in the Original intensity.
Perfect for anyone curious about acupressure, Original balances challenge with reward. Effectively target deep tissue tension and restore your body in the same way deep tissue massage would. This is our most popular place to start.
• 100% organic plant-based foam
• Processed under the industry’s leading organic standard
• Encased in organic cotton for natural rubber sensitivities
• Cradles your body for next-level tension release
• Available exclusively in our Original intensity in Shakti Black
• The same stuffing used in bedding and furniture
• Tried and tested to ensure all the benefits of acupressure
• Available in Original, Light, and Advanced intensities
If you’re still unsure, our customer service team would love to help you on your Shakti journey - contact us.
21,000 Five-star reviews
Ethically & mindfully made in India
See how Shakti Mats are handmade by our team of craftspeople in Varanasi. Shakti’s production is based on the principles of empowering individuals and creating financial independence—spreading wellbeing from craftsperson to customer. Meet our Varanasi and Delhi teams on our Craftspeople page.
We'll guide you through your Shakti journey
Our Shakti expert will guide you through easy to follow on your mat classes to help you:
• Unlock all the benefits in less than 2 weeks.
• Experience more relief and relaxation than you would on your own.
• Infuse yoga, meditation and breathwork for a deeper Shakti sensation.
• Learn the mindset to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.