Ongoing self-care without the ongoing price. The Shakti Mat is your one purchase, wellness tool, ready any hour of the day. Endless massages packaged up in one Shakti Mat.
• Unlock decompression and deep relaxation
• Assist circulation to wash away tension
• Reset a restless mind
• Experience deeper sleep
• An ongoing sense of wellbeing
The most common way to Shakti is in bed before sleep. It’s easy to add to your bedtime ritual, whether that’s with a book or your favourite show. Just 20 minutes, lying down, under your blankets is all it takes to get started!
As part of your purchase, you’ll receive a free 5-part Shakti tutorial series to help guide you through your first Shakti sessions.
We’re going to be honest, lying on sharp spikes can be a little intense at first, but your body is going to love you for it.
First, you will experience a prickly discomfort that is tempting to resist. Once you push through, the sensations melt into a tingly warmth, known as the addictive “Shakti burn”. After 20 minutes it’s time for the real reward—the full-body sensation kicks in, tension washes away and you’re ready for deep sleep.
Choosing a Shakti comes down to more than just colour. There are 3 levels that will help you unlock all of the benefits of acupressure:
• If you’re curious about acupressure and happy to grit your teeth for a reward then the Originals are our most popular place to start. Effectively target deep tissue and restore the body in the same way deep tissue massage would. A perfect balance of challenge and reward.
• If you’re intimidated by the spikes and not quite ready to take the full Shakti leap of faith, then start with the Light. This has all the spikes but without the ‘bite’ resulting in a more gentle Shakti experience.
• On the other hand, if you’re wanting to join the Shakti masters, then the Advanced is for you. Imagine a hot sauna, cold plunge combo… Not for the faint-hearted, but well worth the reward if you’re ready for the upgrade!
If you’re still unsure, our customer service team would love to help you on your Shakti journey. You can contact us any time on email@example.com
See how Shakti Mats are handmade by our team of craftspeople in Varanasi. Shakti’s production is based on the principles of empowering individuals and creating financial independence—spreading wellbeing from craftsperson to customer. Meet our Varanasi and Delhi teams on our Craftspeople page.
You don't have to learn the ways of a spiky mat all on your own. International yoga teacher, Nico will guide you through the best ways to use your Shakti in a 5-part tutorials series, free with your purchase. Join a Shakti community of thousands earning their Shakti stripes!