We're not relaxed until you are — if your Shakti product isn't right for you, we offer free returns & exchanges.
The Shakti Weighted Blanket uses pressure therapy to help you:
• Fall asleep faster and stay asleep throughout the night.
• Experience deeper and more restorative sleep.
• Feel calm and secure through mimicking the sensation of being hugged.
• Relax the nervous system and relieve stress.
• Release into your Shakti Mat more quickly and enhance the relaxation response.
To get the best experience from your Weighted Blanket:
• Place over you in bed to relax before or during sleep.
• Drape over your couch for an easy-to-use relaxation aid when you’re craving some rest.
• Or our personal favourite - treat yourself to the sensation of spikey acupressure and weighted therapy by placing The Blanket over you while you Shakti.
• When you’re not enjoying the mind & body benefits, The Shakti Weighted Blanket makes for a beautiful handmade addition to your bedroom or lounge.
The Shakti Weighted Blanket is weighted at 7.5 kilograms and is designed to cover your body like a blanket. Many Weighted Blanket companies recommend a weight that is 10% of your body weight, but this is a misunderstanding. What dictates the amount of pressure on your body is the density (the weight per area) as opposed to overall weight of the blanket.
A heavier blanket is simply a larger blanket with the same amount of density and will not feel any heavier when you are using it. Through layering organic cotton, The Shakti Blanket applies an even pressure and density across all parts of your body. If you’re looking for an extra heavy sensation - simply fold the blanket over while you use it.
The Shakti Weighted Blanket can be machine washed separately in a weight-compatible commercial front loader machine. Check the machine’s weight capacity is compatible with a 7.5 kg+ dry load prior to washing. Select the delicate cycle and use mild or eco-friendly detergent. Air dry flat or tumble dry on low in a weight-compatible dryer.
Avoid: all top-loading washing and drying machines, hanging The Blanket while it’s wet (as this may stretch the weave), ironing, fabric softeners or bleach.
For more information, check out the product care section in our FAQ's.
If you’re still unsure, our customer service team would love to help you on your Shakti journey. You can contact us any time on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Shakti expert will guide you through easy to follow on your mat classes to help you:
• Unlock all the benefits in less than 2 weeks.
• Experience more relief and relaxation than you would on your own.
• Infuse yoga, meditation and breathwork for a deeper Shakti sensation.
• Learn the mindset to get comfortable with the uncomfortable.